Welcome to Accelerated Green Works!
Our crews take great pride in what they create for our clients. We work hard to find existing talent and then help our crew members learn new skills each season. Your work is our best marketing and we are glad to showcase the efforts of our team!
If you are interested in employment, please download the New Employee Application or stop by our office to fill one out. Forms can be emailed to Jodi Kallias or brought directly to our office in West Fargo.
We take pride in the high level of service and attention to detail that we offer and provide for all of our clients. Without quality employees, it is hard to uphold this level consistently, so we are always looking for valuable hands to join our task force. Accelerated Green Works’ Owner, Brett Kallias, graduated from the Construction Engineering program at North Dakota State University and likes to find others who are just entering or about to graduate the CE program or other related fields. We understand that employees are looking for unique opportunities and stability and can offer the following and much more to those looking to join our crew:
- Competitive wages (starting pay is $10.00 / hr or higher depending on qualifications and level of experience)
- Flexible scheduling around school
- Hours based on experience, with training available for improvement
- Accident insurance offered to those who qualify
- Experience in a variety of tasks such as: lawn care, landscaping block installation, irrigation system set-up and maintenance, fence and deck installation, equipment operations, etc.
Applications are always accepted, however employment is not guaranteed and the work available is seasonal and largely based upon weather conditions.
- Please fill out a New Employee Application if you are interested in any available positions.
- An I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form is required for all new employees.
- A Form W-4 is needed annually (and upon submitting an application) to update payroll records.
Accelerated Green Works is able to work with students who are seeking an internship position (both paid and unpaid) to fulfill college requirements. If you are interested in setting up a semester program, please contact our office manager, Jodi Kallias. Internship topics are flexible and can range from business related matters to field installations or safety and marketing programs.
Whether on the job or in the shop, safety is our main concern while you are working for us. Please ask your supervisor for a copy of our most recent Safety and Health Program outlining all of our policies and procedures regarding equipment maintenance, operation and other job requirements.
If you are interested in working as a subcontractor for Accelerated Green Works, please contact our office for more information on the types of services and equipment operators we are currently seeking.
If you are already approved to subcontract for us, please submit a Form W-9 to our Accounting Department by email at email@example.com annually in January to update/renew your status so we can ensure a prompt return payment. Thank you!
We Build Long Lasting Relationships